Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!


Welcome to my blog! This is where you will find my stories and pictures from the road, during my cross-country bike trip.

Four years ago, I rode from Vermont to Seattle and raised over $11,000. You can read all about it right here (and I hope you will). I hope to do another ride from Portland, Oregon to Virginia, and one from Bar Harbor to Key West. I am doing these rides for many reasons, but most importantly because I want to raise $50,000 for the National MS Society, in honor of my dad, Bob Blue. He passed away in 2006 from complications due to his MS.

If you would like to make a donation to my bike rides, please follow this link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/bob.blue

Thank you, and please STAY TUNED!

2 comments:

  1. Katy,
    When I was a little older than you are now, I biked 600 miles in 7 days from SF to LA along the Pacific coast. Every day was easier than the one before. When I finished, I felt like I could continue 100 miles per day indefinitely. When I got back to Vermont a week later, I biked about 20 miles to South Hero, ran the marathon, and biked back home again.

    Bruce Cunningham, Hinesburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your blog activity. proud of you Katy!

    ReplyDelete